Thursday, August 16, 2007

life


Life. True Life is what God wants to give us. Not easy life, but true life with all its bumps and bruises, and also victories and wins. Last night I was discussing with others the the video by Nooma called Rhythm. In it Rob Bell talks about a song that has been playing since the beginning of time. The song of God. Everyone hears it, even if they try and deny it. You see all of us plays a song, our life song. The question isn't if we are playing a song, rather the question is are we in tune with God's song. As I was thinking about that last night and today I have been asking God what areas of my life are out of tune with you? As leaders in the church we must be willing to wrestle with and ask ourselves the same questions that we are asking others to face. I don't want to become just someone who asks all the questions, but never struggles with those same questions myself. Leaders lead. God, I hear Your song all around me and I hear it being played in my life, show where I need to be more in tune with You.

No comments: