Tuesday, August 7, 2007

humble


I am humbled by God each day of my life. When I stop and think about what He has allowed me to do I am thrilled and excited. Question such as, "Why me of all people?" and "Are you sure you want me to do that?", come to mind. Of course it is at those times that I realize that I can't do it, but God will if I allow Him to use me. Yesterday as I was mowing my yard and doing yard work I was chatting with God and telling Him that I stand amazed at what He does in and around my life. The things that have happened and are happening can only be explained by a move of God. When God moves I want to move also, when God directs I want to follow. I remember saying to Him what has kinda become my new prayer lately, "What-ever, when-ever, how-ever, and where-ever, for Your glory." One of the biggest mistakes that I or anyone can make is to try and go it alone in this life. We were not made to do that, we are made to relate to one another and especially to God. What else can I say except, "Thank you God for, well, EVERYTHING!!!"

No comments: