Friday, July 27, 2007

change

Change.... It's never easy. Or at least it seems that way. Why is it that when you are on the front side of something big that's about to happen it scares you to death, but when you are on back side you rejoice and see things differently. I guess this is what growing your faith is all about. When push comes to shove are we really willing to believe what the Bible says about God's character? (That He is trust-worthy, faithful, and loving) God has great plans for us, but we sometimes choose to write our own stories because we aren't willing to change, even when we know that the end result with God would be a New York Times Best Seller.
CHANGE, maybe we should put more thought into changing our attitude towards it.

1 comment:

Andy said...

So, any movement towards change? You are so correct about change. As always the key is trusing in Him. Despite my circumstance, I can point to His hand in my life over and over again. Yet, in this present trial, I continue to find that my greatest weekness is not fully trusting He has me in His hands. When I remember this, I find His peace.