Sunday, September 2, 2007

theology of a five year old

The other day my daughter and I where talking about trusting God and not being afraid because God was with us. The conversation began with us talking about the thunder storm and how she was afraid of the loud thunder. I asked her who made the thunder. She told me God. I asked her if God loved her. She told me yes, BUT then said something that made me stop. She said, "I know daddy that Jesus is here, but it's hard because I don't see His skin (as she was pointing to hers)." It made me think, "Are we being the skin of Christ to those around us?" How many people reject Christ because of us not being who He intended us to be through our words and actions. Let us truely be the skin of Christ to those around us and see lives changed.

No comments: